Mobility dealers and shops face issues that are unique to this segment of the automotive market. Stringent certification requirements and government regulations protect vulnerable populations, but they also place extra documetation burdens on the shops which provide these products and services.
NMEDA, the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association, provides mobility certification services for its members. ShopController has worked closely with NMEDA to develop NMEDA/QAP Express, an online documentation program that NMEDA provides for its membership to relieve the documentation workload.
We saw that there was a need in the mobility community for a full Shop Management System, so we developed ShopController with NMEDA/QAP, an integrated solution that takes into account the many special mobility requirements and integrates the NMEDA/QAP Express documentation.
Full Service Shop Management
- ShopController® brings 25 years of shop management experience to the mobility industry.
- Vehicle lookup and outside service history from CARFAX.
- Customer and vehicle management and tracking with mobility components.
- Work order management including service packages and integrated NMEDA/QAP Express functions.
- Comprehensive inventory management.
- QuickBooks Integration.
- Cloud based with real-time backup and 24/7 maintenance.
- Authorized system access from anywhere, anytime.
- Third-party billing. Does a management company pay some of the bills, or a government agency? Track and handle third-party billing easily.
- Billing statements including summary, by invoice or by vehicle.
- Accounts receivable tracking.
- Receivables aging reports.