Over Booked? Under Booked? Don’t Let It Happen To You!
Scheduling appointments is a big part of managing an automotive shop. A good scheduling system helps keep you in that zone where your techs always have enough work to keep them busy. It also helps you avoid the extremes – people standing around with nothing to do, or so overwhelmed that they miss deadlines and make mistakes. A scheduler should be easy enough for everyone to understand and follow it, and flexible enough to accommodate any changes that come up. The goal is to manage appointments in a way that will meet your customers’ needs and help you reach your productivity goals.
Check a few of the ShopController scheduler features:
- View your day, week or month.
- Use it your way: Color Code your appointments by job type or status.Keep one schedule or as many as you need!
- Simple – Just type a note on the calendar line, and you’re done.
- Or – Schedule your customer, vehicle, and tech. Even create a work order from within the appointment.
- Quickly set recurring appointments.
- Build Services in the Scheduler then convert them to Work Orders when the vehicle arrives for the appointment.
- Just drag and drop to resize, reschedule or reassign appointments.
These are just a few features of the ShopController SC10 Scheduler.
Call 480-898-0100 today for a quick demo to see if SC10 is the right choice to put you in control.
Click the Live Demo link above, and we will contact you to set up your online demo. Or feel free to give us a call or drop us an email. See how ShopController SC10 will help you grow your business, or get more out of the business you have.